2016-17 School year extended
Days added due to emergency closures [More]
Providing welcoming and safe school environments
Superintendent Schlachter's Community Message [More]
How do I apply to CAL?
If you have decided that CAL is the right place for you, you will need to complete the application process in order to be considered for the program.
Complete the Student Application Form found on the CAL website http://calcharter.org/
Include your Personal Statement Essay, described on the student application.
Have two teachers complete the Teacher Recommendation Form, found in this packet. Teachers will turn them into the office and Ms Centurion will attach them to the application
Ms. Centurion will attach a copy of your transcript with your application.
Submit your application to the Counseling Office. Place in the basket, labeled CAL. The deadline for CAL applications is Tuesday, March 9th
Applications received after the deadline are accepted but will be processed based on program availability. If you have questions about CAL or the application process, make an appointment with your counselor, or contact Mrs. Centurion at 503-261-4611.
Wednesday, February 15th -CAL presentation at Springwater 9:50-10:15 & 10:20 - 10:40 (Lurie)
Thursday, February 23rd - CAL Open House 6:00-7:30 PM
1484 Northwest Civic Drive, Gresham, OR 97030
Tuesday, March 9th Deadline for priority CAL applications. All applications received after this date are accepted but will be processed based on program availability.
Friday, March 17th : Accepted list posted outside the main office.
End of March - CAL will mail acceptance letters to approved students
You can help Springwater earn donations
just by shopping with your Fred Meyer Rewards Card!
Fred Meyer is donating $2.7 million per year to non-profits in Alaska, Idaho, Oregon and Washington, based on where their customers tell them to give. Here’s how the program works:
- Sign up for the Community Rewards program by linking your Fred Meyer Rewards Card to Springwater at www.fredmeyer.com/communityrewards. You can search for us by our name or by our non-profit number 94410.
- Then, every time you shop and use your Rewards Card, you are helping Springwater earn a donation!
- You still earn your Rewards Points, Fuel Points, and Rebates, just as you do today.
- If you do not have a Rewards Card, they are available at the Customer Service desk of any Fred Meyer store.
- For more information, please visit www.fredmeyer.com/communityrewards.
We have created this page to improve communication with parents and students. Like our page to stay up to date on what is happening at Springwater Trail High School.
STHS Immunization Data