SEE YOU AT REGISTRATION AUGUST 23, 2017 8:00AM - 12:00PM
(CASH OR CHECKS)
ENJOY YOUR SUMMER!
School Fact Sheet
The collaborative commitment of Hall Elementary School, as a professional learning community, is to ensure that every child achieves their full academic, social, and personal potential.
Professional Focuses for 2013-2014
- Follow grade level standards and curriculum: The Hall staff will work to address the individual academic needs of students through instruction in the core subject areas that is directly tied to grade level standards using district adopted resources.
- Enhance specials needs education: The Hall staff will work to increase the positive impact of instruction directly related to the IEP goals of our special education students, direct instruction for our English Language Learners, and enrichment for our Talented and Gifted students.
- Monitor achievement and review data: The Hall staff will collaborate regularly using data driven decision making (A process of making choices based on appropriate analysis of relevant information like achievement data) to inform instructional practices, ensuring that every child achieves their full academic, and personal potential.
- Increase student achievement: The Hall staff will work to increase the percentage of 3rd, 4th, and 5th grade students meeting or exceeding the Oregon State Wide Assessment above our current 80% in reading and above our current 90% in math. The Hall staff will work to increase the amount of individual student growth over time above our current average of 1.4 years growth in a year’s time in reading and math.
- Enhance School Climate: The Hall staff will begin implementing Positive Behavior Support (PBS) and coordinate it with our current character education program in order to ensure that every child achieves their full social and personal potential.
- Enhance Community Involvement: The Hall staff will continue to develop a culture of parent, volunteer, and community involvement in our school.
Hall Elementary School is special because the staff is involved with every student’s academic, social, and emotional growth. Our block programs for literacy and math have proven to be an instrumental part of achieving individual student success, and a model for other schools in our state. By optimizing Title I monies, we can offer a wide variety of complimentary academic programs during and after school that support our core program. All students are given numerous opportunities to become all they can be.